Status: Out of Stock
The World’s Most Popular Test Gauge
Ultra rugged, intrinsically safe, digital test gauge with 0.1% of reading, 0.02% of full scale, or 0.05% of full scale accuracy levels.
• New low pressure absolute ranges! 16 psia version now available!
• Now available to 15 000 psi
• Marine grade enclosure resists corrosion
• Accuracy not affected from -10 to 50°C
• Replaces 5 or more digital test gauges
• Fast pressure safety valve (PSV) mode
• Easy to use – No Menu. No Manual? No Problem!
• Now available with a discounted re-calibration program
With the optional DataLoggerXP upgrade
• New! Now includes calibration reminders and alerts
• Record 32 000 data points
• Over an entire year of continuous recording time
• Now available on the Dual-Line Display XP2i
DataLoggerXP – Allows you to record up to 32 000 measurements. The software application handles all of the transfer and saving of data to your computer’s hard drive, while the XP2i once authorized, performs all of the actual data collection. You can also use the software to update your gauge to the latest firmware.
ConFigXP (Free) – Allows you to customize your gauge by adding or disabling features.
FastCalXP – Calibration software that allows you to do a 10 point up and down calibration in less than 3 minutes.
JofraCal (Free) - Calibration software for easy calibration of RTDs, thermocouples, transmitters, thermo switches, pressure gauges, and pressure switches.
USB Driver for XP2i, nVision, and 30 Series
UnitCalc (Free) – Easy pressure unit calculator. Displays all conversion factors and converted units at the same time. UnitCalc also calculates Head Correction, Gravity Correction, and Air Density
The product images shown may represent the range of product, or be for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product